Criteria for Eligibility
Admission to Asia Pacific World School, Bangalore, is conducted as per the following:
- PreKG – KG2 to be conducted by the admissions department.
- Grade 1 to 5 admission to be offered on the basis of the performance reports of last 2 academic years.
- Grade 6 and above admission to be based on performance of written aptitude tests of the student.
Our admission process is based on the unique concept of multiple intelligence. Assessment yardsticks are set keeping in mind skills of mental organization, creativity and critical thinking.
Admissions will be considered, depending on the availability in respective grades. Admission tests will be held and scheduled as per parents’ request, for Grades – 6 to 11. The test will begin at 9.00 am, at the school premises. Subjects students will be tested on: English, Math and Science for Grade 6 to 8; English and Math will be mandatorily conducted for Grade 9 & 11. Science is tested on the basis of the choice of subject combination.
Results will be declared after a week of the tests.
For students in Primary, the grade teachers may conduct interviews to evaluate ability for the grade applied to.
Tests are set on an age appropriate curricula.
Parents/guardians are advised to arrive for the test on the scheduled date and time.
Process for Admission
The following documents are required to be emailed or couriered to the address mentioned below:
- Registration Form, duly filled, is to be submitted along with respective registration fees in cash/cheque/ Demand Draft, prior to taking the admission test.
The Registration Form must be accompanied by:
- Reports of scholastic achievement of at least 2 years from the previous school
- 8 passport size photographs
- Copy of age proof (copy of birth certificate or passport).